Being a voice for children who need it the most. My goal through this blog is to bring awareness for orphaned children who are hurting, sick and dying around the world every second of our day. My hope is that what i share will change your heart and mind forever and cause YOU to act. I promise if you take that first step it will not only change these children's lives forever but yours too! Our time is so short, the time is NOW, they are only here For But A Moment and we can make a difference.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Vivid Reminder-

Have you ever heard of Uganda Orphans Fund? Well today is your lucky day! While browsing around for this post I came across this foundation. Boy was I not prepared for what I was about to see... I watched their video titled What We Do and Who We Are. This is a very vivid video and sometimes is hard to watch, but it radiates truth and knowledge about these children's lives and how Uganda Orphans Fund is helping. I will warn you I did cry throughout parts of this video but in the end this is why I am blogging, to share my knowledge so we can act. This video is about fifteen minutes long so be sure you have enough time to sit, relax and soak in the stories of these children. It's heartbreaking but Uganda Orphans Fund is making a difference! Click on the link to watch- Who We Are and What We Do 


*They also have a Facebook page so become a follower.



No comments:

Post a Comment